Overall Campaign Goal
NSEA reached the $1,200,000 Campaign goal on Wednesday, July 27th after a final, significant gift from Phillips 66 was made. That gift capped off a two-year campaign that saw NSEA purchase and make critical upgrades to a 6.3 acre property on the outskirts of Bellingham, WA. The property will serve as its permanent base-of -operations indefinitely.
What a defining moment for the stability and capacity of salmon recovery!
Major Property Projects Completed
- 2,500 sqft. Equipment Shop - new construction
- 500 sqft. Open Air Potting Shed - new construction
- Native Plant Garden with Recirculating Stream - built by volunteers
- Main Office renovations - converted residential home to provide a professional working space
- Conditional Use Permit projects - fire suppression system, newly drilled wells, ADA ramp, bathroom and parking