Students for Salmon Scheduling Steps
1. Decide which season works best for your school, Fall (October through early December) or Spring (February through early June)
2. Select dates and times for the following activities:
Important: Please reference the calendar towards the bottom of this page to be sure your preferred dates and times are available.
- The number of classes you are signing up
- What grade level and the number of students in each class
- What time the kids have lunch and any other important scheduling issues we may need to work around
We will schedule the dates for your group(s) and follow up with location information and answers to any questions you may have.
4. Two weeks before your program begins, NSEA Education Coordinator's will contact you to confirm your schedule and other pertinent information.
Note: We schedule on a first-come, first-served basis.